Sunday, September 6, 2015

Rural, Urban, & Suburban Communities - Foldables

So, I had an idea! I was trying to come up with something which would work in our pockets for the different types of communities.  The class are about to study Mrs. Brown Went to Town, so the idea was to bring in the Rural, Suburban, & Urban community types at the same time.  After a little thought I finally had the idea of making foldables for each of the community types, and after a little more work, I had the Barn / House / Skyscraper shapes worked out and ready to go!  I made worksheets for the individual communities, and templates  to go inside the finished product.  Here's how they turned out.  I think they're pretty cute...  If you want to grab yourself the worksheets and templates, head on over to my TpT store:












No comments:

Post a Comment