Saturday, March 5, 2016

Giving Back!

Being a teacher is HARD work! There are just so many demands on both your time & your classroom budget! Since I launched my Teachers Pay Teachers store in August last year it has been rolling along nicely, so I thought it might be time to give back with some free products!

Here's the first one - it's kind of a double give back, because I made it for my son's dual immersion Spanish Kindergarten class. This one is a 'Sílabas con a' product, and has some cut and paste activities as well as a game for little Spanish language learners!



Oh! And if you do head over there to download it, please leave me feedback and follow my store! Many thanks!

...And if you're looking for more Sílabas pages - there's a 48 page pack which includes worksheets for all the sílabas here:






Want to see more free products in my store? Leave me a comment below!
Happy Teaching!
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment